When Do I Need To See A Chiropractor?
The number one reason why most people come into my Chiropractic office for chiropractic care, is because they have symptoms of pain.
Some feel low back pain, neck pain or headaches, while others feel post-pregnancy aches and pains. Some feel the effects of a game of golf or tennis on their forearms and legs, but it’s safe to say that 95% of the people that step foot into my office have some nagging, painful condition that they seek relief from. The other 5% are patients proactively checking their alignment or seeking help with posture related issues as they are seeking relief so they can stand up straight. I really wish more people were proactive and came earlier before they started feeling pain. Early detection is always the best approach before pain starts to develop . Misalignments in the spine lead to muscles going into spasm and becoming swollen, which in turn leads to a decrease in range of motion and ultimately to pain. A chiropractor can detect these misalignments and then make adjustments to restore alignment in the joint and prevent pain from setting in and becoming a chronic issue.
My patients range in age from 6 to 75 years old. Whether they are carrying heavy book bags to school or playing too much golf, lifestyle is a contributing factor to why so many people feel pain throughout their bodies. Chiropractic care is for everyone and for all ages. We run a true family practice that includes mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, children, middle-age adults and retirees because we all need relief from the aches and pains that restrict our daily habits and activities. As a matter of ongoing wellness, everyone should get their spines checked early and be proactive in order to prevent pain from setting in.
Disclaimer: As a service to our readers, Umansky Chiropractic / Dr. Regina Umansky provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review on all articles. No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.